<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8956093205924144329?origin\x3dhttp://jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com
Saturday, February 13, 2010Y
happy lunar new year

first of all, wish everybody happy chinese new year!!! @_@


this year, will be a bit different, because I will be celebrating with laogong for chinese new year in Singapore. Can say this is a compensation to my dad as I never stayed at home for 4 years to celebrate chinese new year with him.


Once my dad knew that I am going to spend my chinese new year here, he bought lots of seafood and vegetables... love his cooking cause damn delicious man...


Asked my dad whether he wana go to my gugu's house but he said he will be very busy.. i doubt!! i think he don't want to distribute ang bao lo!!! haha.. as usual...


Finally... laogong got me blackberry bold... love my phone so much... hehehe.. is chio de lo.. XD
thinking to buy blink blink for my phone but if I use the blink blink, I can't use the leather pouch already!!! argh... headaache la...


laogong also bought for me one necklance and one branlet from SK and one branlet from Citigem... XD suddenly feeling like buying so many jellwery... wahaha..


laogong said these presents are for my valentine day, 4th anniversary and my birthday present... nonono...
no way man... hehehe...


thinking of where to go during chinese new year... wana go to the float and sentosa ba...

hope later will 4D will HUAT ar... XD

ends at 11:55 AM