<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8956093205924144329?origin\x3dhttp://jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com
Wednesday, January 27, 2010Y
New Camera

Finally... bought my digital camera... >,< after buying the camera, kept taking photos of my precious REX baby...

Now, waiting for my contact to end then I gonna get Blackberry Bold 9000. Laogong said he wana use it and he is letting me to use IPhone!!! And he is going to ask me to buy the bling bling.. argh.. I was the one saying that I wana buy Blackberry Bold. Now he keep saying he wana use >,< so sad must let him use it first..


At first, wanted to buy the hot red but then the salesman told me that he sold 6 red colour this month!! @_@ so I changed my mind and i choosed the gray one >,<


ends at 12:47 PM