<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8956093205924144329?origin\x3dhttp://jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com
Thursday, December 24, 2009Y
Xmas

First of all... Merry Chirstmas to Everyone... I was quite lazy to upload my photos.. I am still in my office surfiing net... cause my boss needed me to finish up some stuff for her... so... need to work till 6pm.. but anyway.. laogong is coming to fetch me so while working, waiting for laogong to come...

I will be going to Simei with laogong and REX baby tonight to celebrate our first Xmas with REX baby... hope he will loves to celebrate with us!!! Having sushi tonight again.. cause laogong and I love to eat sushi... mom mom mom...









ends at 5:28 PM