<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8956093205924144329?origin\x3dhttp://jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jasbabeandkentpiggy.blogspot.com
Wednesday, December 30, 2009Y
:P

laogong came and fetch me yesterday after work then we headed to Parkway Parade to have our sweet dinner.. after that, we went to Citi Gem to buy the heart chain that i wanted after I saw the advertisement form Today Newpapers.. but then.... too bad... sold out.. so I left my phone number.. trying the sales girl to cal me back when the stock is here.. then laogong asked me to try other chain, I tried but not as nice as the one I wanted.. but then laogong ketp asking me to get that one cause he wana buy for me.. (sweet right)... ROLL EYES... but i insisted the one i wanted... so... he have no choice but to listen to me... hahaha...

but... at least I bought one pair of shoes... haha.... love the shoes so much... wearing one new year eve... hehehe...

headed home... omg... my REX baby everyday also gives me (BIG SPECIAL = SHIT)
god bless me... so smelly and I need to clean his cage... lucky laogong help me to mop floor.. if not I will be dieing soon already... haha...

took some photos of my REX baby but I am just lazy to up load it... haha...

ends at 11:19 AM